The Konrad bed has been built to the highest safety standards in the industry. It is beautifully crafted with availability in four different colours for effortless blending in any décor. There are high wooden rails on all sides, allowing the child to fearlessly and comfortably move around. A reassuringly stable bed base gives this attractive model a warm appearance, while its compact design ensures there is room for other furniture. The ladder is universal and can be attached at either side, enabling easy access up the bed. Konrad can be converted into a cot bed, and can be purchased with or without a mattress of your choice.
- Dimensions: W198cm x H175cm x D98cm
- The distance (bed clearance height) between the bottom and the top bed is 43cm.
- The distance of the top mattress from the floor - 110cm
- Top safety guard height - 54cm
- Bottom safety guard height - 54cm
- The gaps between safety guard panels are 6.5cm wide
- The cot can be converted into a normal bed by exchanging the front safety guard for a basic side panel - included in the packaging
- Height level of the sleeping area in the cot bed is not adjustable
- The Ladder is universal - it can be assembled on either side
- These beds can be taken apart and used as two separate beds.
- Made of solid pine wood
- The slatted bed base is included - made of pine wood
- Both beds are standard single size - 190cm x 90cm
- Maximum weight limit per bed - 90kg
- Recommended age for cot bed is from 8 months old and for the top bed is from 6 years old.
- Assembly Instruction
Our beds can be purchased:
- Without Mattresses
- With Foam Mattresses - increased hardness (resistant of deformation) with cotton zipper cover. You will receive:
- 2 foam mattresses - 190cm x 90cm x 8cm
- With Foam/Bonnell Mattresses - made of Bonnell sprung and foam with zipper cover. You will receive:
- 2 Bonnell mattresses - 190cm x 90cm x 13cm
Please be aware the recommended mattresses height is 13cm to avoid the child getting out of the cot bed
- Choice of 4 colours: White, Grey, Graphite and Pine
- Choose a colour that lets the grain detail shine through to provide you with a fuller coverage (but not 100%).
- Painted with three-layered spray water-based paint rather than with a solvent-based paint to make sure your child is safe from any health harm.
Our bunk beds are made to order, based on the colours and ladder placement (if applicable) provided by the customer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.