|0% APR Financing*:
You'll never have to sacrifice your style again!
Pay as low
12-Month Interest Free Credit
Duologi offers interest-free credit (0% APR Representative) financing when you spend £400 or more, with only 10% deposit. Get your favourite items today, and then make monthly payments later.
Easy Monthly Payments
Enjoy the convenience of automatic monthly payments with no hidden costs and no surprises. You'll see your monthly payment amount before you confirm your payment plan, so you'll know exactly what you owe up front.
|How it works?|
Select Duologi Finance at Checkout
Add your items to your cart as usual, and select Duologi Finance as your payment method.
Apply with Duologi Online
You will then start your Duologi application on https://www.duologi.com
Enjoy Your Purchase
Once you are approved and complete your checkout with Duologi Finance, we'll process and ship your order.
|Frequently Asked Questions|
Still have questions?
For any questions related to Financing please contact Duologi Finance on 0345 5211 880 Please visit Duologi for a list of FAQs: https://www.duologi.com
For questions relating to Arthauss products or services, please contact Arthauss customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01522511185
How do I use Duologi Finance?
- Add items to your cart as usual, and select Duologi as your payment method in checkout.
- Complete Duologis' easy online application and get approval decision.
- Confirm your payment plan with Duologi and return to Arthauss to complete your order. We'll process and ship your order right away!
- Make 6, 9 or 12 monthly payments to Duologi while you enjoy your new items!
How do I make my monthly payments?
- Duologi will help you set up convenient, pre-authorized payments via your bank account or your credit/debit card.
Are there any limits on how much I can spend with Duologi Finance?
- Duologi payment plans are available for orders between £400 and £5000
Is there a deposit required?
- Yes, minimum 10% deposit is required.
Who can apply for Duologi Finance?
- Applicant must be 18 years or over on the application date.
- In permanent UK residence - minimum 3 years.
- Fulfil one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment working a minimum of 16 hours per week (including students) with minimum annual income £10,000.
- Not working through disability
- Have a UK bank account that accepts direct debits.
- Have your credit or debit card registered to your home address.
- Do not apply if you have had or have any defaults or missed payments on existing credit agreements either currently or in the last 3 years.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Financing payment options
- Double check the applicants details against their government issued ID i.e. Full name (no abbreviations), House/Flat number and postcode
Can I request delivery to an address other than my home address?
- In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we are only able to deliver goods to your home address
What happens to my loan if I want to return my order?
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it for up to 30 days after delivery. In this case we will notify Duologi Finance to reduce your loan amount accordingly. You will receive confirmation from Duologi Finance within 3-5 business days after we received your return in cases where a full refund is processed.
- Consumer FAQs
- Will I be accept for finance?
- Whether your accepted for finance or not depends on many different factos. At Duologi we have a dedicated credit team who use our bespoke credit engine to help them reach decisions.
- What do I do if I have been declined?
- If your application was declined, we will not give the specific reason/s why. We advise that you obtain a copy of your credit report so you can see the potential reasons. If you feel that there has been a mistake, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 0345 5211 881 Option 2.
- I want to amend my order.
- If you have been approved for finance, we cannot amend the amount or term. You will need to contact the business that you purchased the goods or services from to complete a new application for finance. Please not we cannot guarantee a new credit application will be approved. All credit applications will leave a credit "footprint" on your credit history.
- I have a question about my finance agreement who should I contact?
- Please contact our customer service team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I haven't received my goods or service.
- Please contact the business that you purchased the goods or service from. They will be able to help you
- I want to change my direct debit details.
- Changing your payment date can only be done after the first payment has been taken. Please contact our customer service team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at email@example.com
- I want to update my personal details.
Please contact our after-sales support team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is a credit search?
- A credit search occurs when a third party investigates your credit report. They’re looking to see how you manage your credit now, and how you’ve managed it in the past. This search may then be recorded on your credit report for other third parties to see. This is useful to lenders because if you’ve made multiple applications for credit recently, it could suggest to them that you have an urgent need for credit which you may struggle to pay back.
- I'm having problems paying my deposit on-line
- We’re sorry to hear this. Please contact our merchant support team 0345 5211 881 Option 2 or via email at email@example.com.
- When will I receive a copy of my loan agreement?
Our Welcome pack is emailed to the email address you entered in your application. Your welcome pack, which contains your loan agreement along with all the regulatory paperwork is sent within 7-10 days of the goods or services being delivered by your retailer. If you require a copy of your documents sooner you can contact our support team on 0345 5211 881 Option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be more than happy to help.
- I want to return my goods and cancel my finance agreement.
- To enable us to cancel your agreement, we will need you to contact the original retailer and arrange to return your purchase or cancel the services they’re providing. Once they have confirmed cancellation, they will advise us to close your agreement and refund any payments that have been made. You will need to contact your retailer to obtain a refund for any deposit paid.