This vertical wall bed offers sufficient space for European single mattresses. Its cabinet features three broad pockets of storage where your nighttime accessories, including your favourite books, can be stored with ease. When the bed is folded up, the pockets are safely secured and your items are out of sight. Further adding to the practicality of this wall bed is its pneumatic mechanism to support an easier and more convenient way to open and close the bed.
Are you interested in the estimated delivery time? Simply type in your postcode at the bottom of listing to find out how soon you can get this product.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- Dimensions: W101cm x H218cm x D46cm when folded and D228cm when unfolded
- Functional shelves inside
- The maximum weight limit for each shelf - 5kg
- Soft Close System
- Pneumatic mechanism supporting the opening/closing
- Slatted base
- Metal slats frame
- Duvet holding straps included - no need to make the bed
- LED is not included
- Two types of additional LED lighting available
Limited Quantity of Grey Matt and Oak Artisan colours available
The mattress is NOT included. Required size for this bed is 90x200cm. Maximum depth is 18cm, otherwise, the bed won't fold back up. Our foam/bonnell sprung mattress can be purchased separately HERE.
* Please be aware that for safety reasons the bed needs to be mounted to a wall. Fixings for this will not be included as you need ones specific for your type of wall.
This bed provides a sleeping area without taking up valuable living space. You can simply fold up the bed when not in use to reclaim the free space. Add some personal touch to and put some picture frames or decorations on the shelves so that the bed can still look interesting even when folded down!
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
Wall beds must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. Wall beds must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store. We recommend this item to be assembled by a professional joiner or a competent person.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.