This wall bed comes with a large over-the-bed storage unit and is ideal for rooms with limited space or studio apartments. There are four large compartments secured behind hinged doors and two exclusive display sections. The wall bed likewise contains two shelves for storage, each of which can be lit up with LED lights, and has brilliant functionality in the form of noiseless opening and closing system along with duvet straps to ensure a pleasant experience.
Are you interested in the estimated delivery time? Simply type in your postcode at the bottom of listing to find out how soon you can get this product.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- This set includes:
- 1 x BC-06 Wall Bed 90cm
- 1 x BC-11 Over The Bed Cabinet
- Wall Bed: W211cm x H107cm x D46cm when folded and D118cm when unfolded
- Cabinet: W211cm x H110cm x D46cm
- Functional shelves inside
- The maximum weight limit for each shelf - 5kg
- Soft Close System
- Pneumatic mechanism supporting the opening/closing
- Slatted base
- Metal slats frame
- Duvet holding straps included - no need to make the bed
- LED is not included
- Two types of additional LED lighting available
- Assembly Instruction for Wall Bed
The mattress is NOT included. Required size for this bed is 90x200cm. Maximum depth is 18cm, otherwise, the bed won't fold back up. Our foam/bonnell sprung mattress can be purchased separately HERE.
* Please be aware that for safety reasons the bed needs to be mounted to a wall. Fixings for this will not be included as you need ones specific for your type of wall.
This bed provides a sleeping area without taking up valuable living space. You can simply fold up the bed when not in use to reclaim the free space. Add some personal touch to and put some picture frames or decorations on the shelves so that the bed can still look interesting even when folded down!
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
Wall beds must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. Wall beds must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store. We recommend this item to be assembled by a professional joiner or a competent person.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.