The new and better way to use an over-the-bed unit; with a soft closing system. Don’t like the thudding sound of the door when you close it? Is it too loud? Featured in this unit are two creatively built doors that won’t disturb your partner even if you want something in the middle of the night. The baseless bottom allows two extra compartments to be formed as soon as the unit is laid down on a horizontal wall bed.
Are you interested in the estimated delivery time? Simply type in your postcode at the bottom of listing to find out how soon you can get this product.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- Dimensions: W211cm x H60cm x D46cm
- This cabinet perfectly matches our horizontal Wall Beds Concept
- Soft Close System
- Provides shelving storage
- The carcass is made from solid 22mm laminated board
- Assembly Instruction
Limited Quantity of Oak Artisan colour available
All fixings included. Saving space on the outside whilst creating more space within. Improved build quality increases stability. The carcass is made from a solid 22mm high-quality laminated board and the front panel is of a 16mm thick MDF board.
* Please be aware that for safety reasons the over bed storage needs to be mounted to a wall. Fixings for this will not be included as you need ones specific for your type of wall.
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
The overbed unit must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. It must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.