When elegance, innovation and beauty are fused together, the result is this brilliant piece of furniture. Capable of accommodating all the big players in the market, including the Super King mattress size, this wall bed is perfect for couples. Whether you live in a studio apartment or your bedroom just happens to be small in size, this beauty can save ample floor space and help keep your decorations in place with its three functional shelves. The purchase includes two storage cabinets, each containing four closed and two open compartments, ideal for keeping bedroom essentials, spare sheets and other items.
Are you interested in the estimated delivery time? Simply type in your postcode at the bottom of listing to find out how soon you can get this product.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- This set includes:
- 1 x BC-13 Wall Bed 180cm
- 1 x BC-07 Cabinet
- 1 x BC-08 Cabinet
- 2 x External LED Strips
- Wall Bed: W191cm x H218cm x D46cm when folded and D228cm when unfolded
- Side Cabinets: W45cm x H218cm x D46cm
- Functional shelves inside
- The maximum weight limit for each shelf - 5kg
- Soft Close System
- Pneumatic mechanism supporting the opening/closing
- Slatted base
- Metal slats frame
- Duvet holding straps included - no need to make the bed
- Internal LED is not included
- Two types of additional LED lighting available
The mattress is NOT included. Required size for this bed is 180x200cm. Maximum depth is 18cm, otherwise, the bed won't fold back up. Our foam/bonnell sprung mattress can be purchased separately HERE.
* Please be aware that for safety reasons the bed needs to be mounted to a wall. Fixings for this will not be included as you need ones specific for your type of wall.
This bed provides a sleeping area without taking up valuable living space. You can simply fold up the bed when not in use to reclaim the free space. Add some personal touch to and put some picture frames or decorations on the shelves so that the bed can still look interesting even when folded down!
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
Wall beds must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. Wall beds must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store. We recommend this item to be assembled by a professional joiner or a competent person.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.