Whether you are looking for a practical storage solution or more floor space, this one can solve both the problems. With two graceful cabinets in neutral colours, this vertical wall bed can transform your room and amplify its beauty and practicality. Both the cabinets have a distinct design with each having at least two open compartments and four closed compartments. One of these also contains a shallow drawer for the storage of tiny items. The wall bed likewise offers extra convenience in the form of a self-holding mechanism to prevent freefall, a strong locking system for extra safety and duvet straps to keep your bed made at all times.
Are you interested in the estimated delivery time? Simply type in your postcode at the bottom of listing to find out how soon you can get this product.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- Dimensions of bed: W155cm x H217cm x D46cm when folded and D237cm when unfolded
- Dimensions of storage units: W45cm x H217cm x D46cm x2
- Powered LED lighting is included
- Self-holding feature - stops in any position
- Locking system included to prevent from opening for that extra safety
- Spring mechanism
- Duvet holding straps included - no need to make the bed
- Carcass is made from solid 22mm laminated board
- Assembly Instruction - Wall Bed
The mattress is NOT included. Required size for this bed is 140x200cm. Maximum depth is 18cm, otherwise, the bed won't fold back up. Our foam/bonnell sprung mattress can be purchased separately HERE.
Our murphy bed comes complete with all parts and hardware ready-to-assemble. The carcass is made from a solid 22mm high-quality laminated board and the front panel is of a 16mm thickness. Wooden sprung slats are included. Finished with matt silver-coloured handle and cappuccino coloured leg for that modern look.
* Please be aware that for safety reasons the bed needs to be mounted to a wall. Fixings for this will not be included as you need ones specific for your type of wall.
This bed provides a sleeping area without taking up valuable living space. You can simply fold up the bed when not in use to reclaim the free space. Add some personal touch to and put some photos up on the backboard so that the bed can still look interesting even when folded down! Storage cabinets include shelves only.
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
Wall beds must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. Wall beds must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store. We recommend this item to be assembled by a professional joiner or a competent person.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.