A vast, spacious unit that can effortlessly sit upon your existing horizontal murphy bed. It features four hinged doors behind which are two shelves, each forming a pair of broad compartments. The base of the unit is divided into two open compartments the foundation of which will become the top surface of your wall bed.
Are you interested in the estimated delivery time? Simply type in your postcode at the bottom of listing to find out how soon you can get this product.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- Dimensions: W215cm x H108cm x D46cm
- This cabinet perfectly matches our horizontal Concept wall beds
- Provides shelving storage
- The carcass is made from solid 22mm laminated board
- Assembly Instruction
Limited Quantity of Oak Sonoma colour available
All fixings included. Saving space on the outside whilst creating more space within. Improved build quality increases stability. The carcass is made from a solid 22mm high-quality laminated board and the front panel is of a 16mm thickness.
* Please be aware that for safety reasons the over bed storage needs to be mounted to a wall. Fixings for this will not be included as you need ones specific for your type of wall.
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
The overbed unit must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. It must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.