Every child's dream can come true in the Mini bunk bed, a playful and essential piece to any modern family. It's well-built with three prime safety features - sturdy guard rails on each side, absence of sharp edges and universal access ladder. The three-layered water-based paint on the bed's solid pine structure makes it an even healthier and safer choice.
|Overall Dimensions||W198cm x H136cm x D98cm|
|Bed Size||90 x 190cm [UK Single]|
|Distance Between Top And Bottom Bunk||75cm|
|Top Guardrail Height||25cm|
|Bottom Guardrail Height||27cm|
|Distance Between Guardrail Panels||6cm|
|Distance Between Steps||20cm|
|Maximum Mattress Thickness||13cm|
- Universal Ladder Placement [Assembled On Either Side]
- Beds Can Be Separated And Used As Two Single Beds
- Manufactured From Solid Pine Wood
- Slat Kit Included
- Maximum Weight Limit Per Bed - 100kg
- Multiple Colours To Choose From
- Assembly Required
- Without Mattresses
- With Foam Mattresses - increased hardness (resistant of deformation) with cotton zipper cover. You will receive:
- 2 Foam Mattresses - 190cm x 90cm x 8cm
- With Foam/Bonnell Mattresses - made of open coil springs and foam with zipper cover. You will receive:
- 2 Bonnell Mattresses - 190cm x 90cm x 13cm
- Choose a colour that lets the grain detail shine through to provide you with a fuller coverage (but not 100%).
- Painted with three-layered spray water-based paint rather than solvent-based paint to make sure your child is safe from any health harm.
While we attempt to deliver everywhere free of charge, certain areas may still be slightly far for us, and a surcharge may apply. Click here for more Delivery Information
When will I receive my delivery date?
As soon as your order has arrived with us, we will look to schedule your delivery at the earliest possible convenience and contact you directly with a suitable delivery date!
How do I return my item?
To arrange a return, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01522 511 185!