FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- Dimensions: W155cm x H217cm x D46cm when folded and D237cm when unfolded
- Grey Matt finish
- Self-holding feature - stops in any position
- Locking system included preventing from opening for that extra safety
- Spring mechanism
- Duvet holding straps included - no need to make the bed
- The carcass is made from solid 22mm laminated board
- Assembly Instruction
The mattress is NOT included. Required size for this bed is 140x200cm. Maximum depth is 18cm, otherwise, the bed won't fold back up. Our foam/bonnell sprung mattress can be purchased separately HERE.
Our murphy bed comes complete with all parts and hardware ready-to-assemble. Carcass is made from a solid 22mm high quality laminated board and the front panel is of a 16mm thickness. Wooden sprung slats are included. Finished with matt silver-coloured handle and cappuccino coloured leg for that modern look.
* Please be aware that for safety reasons the bed needs to be mounted to a wall. Fixings for this will not be included as you need ones specific for your type of wall.
This bed provides a sleeping area without taking up valuable living space. You can simply fold up the bed when not in use to reclaim the free space. Add some personal touch to and put some photos up on the backboard so that the bed can still look interesting even when folded down!
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
Wall beds must be fixed direct to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. Wall beds must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store. We recommend for this item to be assembled by a professional joiner or a competent person.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.